- Same design as the phone taken by Gizmodo
- Clever glass and stainless construction
- Better battery life
- Screen resolution is quadrupled to 300+ dpi
- Front-facing camera for video calling (aka “FaceTime”)
- Better rear camera with flash
- Faster, with the A4 processor
From where I see it, Apple keeps pushing the bar further than the other manufacturers can reach. They’re working on making every feature feel like it’s always been there, spending a year or more on pieces like the retina display, and then the competition feels forced to slap together an answer in a couple months.
AT&T notwithstanding, the average consumer shouldn’t have much of a problem choosing this device over the myriad android phones.